OhioMeansJobs Marion County promotes individual responsibility for job seekers while providing employers with easy access to the statewide employment system, cost savings on the recruitment process, and information on the job market in the local area.
Working with Employers
Our Business Services Representative will work with you to establish a customized plan that meets your specific needs when you recruit through the OhioMeansJobs Centers. Our staff will then handle the legwork to locate the right candidates, conduct pre-screening if appropriate, and set up one-on-one interviews between you and the candidates.
The OhioMeansJobs Marion County staff provides numerous hands-on activities to assist employers in the recruitment process. They also provide essential services for job seekers to ensure that there are well-trained, appropriate candidates for your company to interview.
Specific services include:
- Customized Pre-screening of applicants
- Customized Mass Recruiting Services: When you need a large number of employees, our Business Services Representative can devise a plan to find qualified candidates.
- Interview Scheduling
- We can take job seeker applications on your behalf and deliver them as needed. This will save you time and allow you to focus on your business.
- Interviewing Facilities: On-site or off-site. We will find a convenient location.
- Job Fairs: Our multi-county job fairs have a proven track record of attracting a diverse and qualified pool of job seekers.
- Job Matching Services: Our Business Services Representative can access job seekers registered in the statewide OhioMeansJobs.Com database and pre-screen job seekers and refer qualified applicants.
- Job Profile Analysis and Job Description Templates: We can assist in developing both.
- Facilities: Companies can use our OhioMeansJobs Center or conference rooms. They include AV, wireless access, and office equipment. Great place to conduct interviews, orientations, testing or to conduct off site meetings, at no cost.