We work in collaboration with both state and local partners to offer programs and services that support job seekers with their employment and training needs. To drive workforce solutions, OhioMeansJobs Marion County focuses on the needs of our other customer-local employers. All of the programs, services and initiatives offered through OhioMeansJobs Marion County have the goal of connecting job seekers to employers to satisfy their workforce needs.
Our Partners Include:
- Area 7 Workforce Investment Board
- ASPIRE (General Educational Development (GED)
- Marion Technical College
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Tri-Rivers Career Center
- Veterans Services
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a federal program offering employment and job training for adult and dislocated (workers who have lost their job due to a closing or business down-sizing) workers and youth (ages 16 to 24).
Additional Resources Include:
Marion County’s Economic Development Team
The Marion Area Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses providing leadership for improvement of the economic prosperity and quality of life of the Marion area.